Friday, July 24, 2009

Reptiles from the Past--Alive

I was going into a restaurant. As I looked out the winddo , I saw a obgect in Hutsin river.
It looked like a back of a sea reptile. The creature that I saw may be a close relative of Sticsasaur. Sticsasaur is a marine reptile that had a long neck, up to half of its body length. Every few hours, it had to come up to the surface to breathe. Another creature that I can describe that is like a Sticsasaur is called "Nessie", or the Loch Ness monster.

3 comments:

  1. From Annapurna:
    Great job! Keep writing, scientist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, this is definitely Sidharta...

    Jeez, when it comes to this stuff he's smarter than me... but who isn't?

    What's a Sticsasaur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill,
    A Sticsasaur is a type of long-necked marine reptile.

    ReplyDelete