Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If you just listen to me

You know why I have no comments? If you just listen to me, then everything that I have on my blog will seem interesting to you, like the miniature Germis or gemstones or Nepie, the Chinese dragon that survived. I just want to get more comments. And you may be noticing that I'm not trying to control your minds. I just want you to be interested in what a world we have. And I know that you may be thinking that I'm just trying to get attention. But I really want people to know what a world we have, and what is more to discover. So those who are listening to this posting, just listen to it, and then you may want to listen to the other postings I put into this blog.

So if there's any one of you that is outside my house and wants to send comments to my blog, click on the comments link below.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you want people to know what a world we have, and there is still to discover. It's so important that we be curious about our world.

    ReplyDelete